Can you be available at fairly short notice?
Do you have experience of looking after children?
As a nursery it is vital we maintain appropriate ratios of staff to children. We require supply staff to cover for holidays, peak times and illness and to become a part of our nursery team on an ad hoc basis.
You don’t have to be qualified (though if you are that’s great). However you do have to be capable, flexible and have experience in caring for children. We are committed to safeguarding children and because of the nature of this post, it is subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.
We have nurseries at Beeston, Lowdham, West Bridgford and White Post (Farnsfield) so the more of these you can travel to, the more work there potentially is.
If you would like to join this small family owned group of day nurseries where you will be highly supported by a strong management team then please fill in the Application Form. You may also send your CV in to support your application form, although CV’s will only be accepted with a completed application form.
Your application can be scanned and you can email it to us by clicking here. Or alternatively it can be posted, marked Strictly Private and Confidential, to Alphabet House Day Nursery, Manor Farmhouse, Newark Road, Cotham, Newark, Notts. NG23 5JS.
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse who is passionate about child care to join our team at our nursery in West Bridgford. Working to deliver high quality childcare in a friendly and welcoming environment, you will:
- be able to work as part of a team to ensure the safety and well-being of the children in your care
- have a good knowledge of the EYFS requirements
- be experienced at keeping high quality records regarding the children’s development.
- plan appropriately for your key children’s development using the EYFS curriculum and will observe and extend their learning.
- be a good communicator, used to building relationships with children, parents and professionals to deliver thoughtful and creative childcare.
- be a good role model for the children in your care at all times
- be reliable and cheerful with a warm and caring nature who will quickly make a positive contribution to our team.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure.
This is a lovely family owned nursery with free parking and good bus links.
Please contact us with your CV and covering letter, to include address, e mail and phone number, along with a brief description of what you have done to date. Your application can be scanned and you can email it to us by clicking here. Or alternatively it can be posted, marked Strictly Private and Confidential, to Alphabet House Day Nursery, Manor Farmhouse, Newark Road, Cotham, Newark, Notts. NG23 5JS.