Information You Provide to Us:
The information you give to us may be provided through, but is not limited to:
- completing our website enquiry form
- corresponding with the nursery by phone, email or visiting one of our settings
- completing the registration form and contract when you enrol your child/children
- participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site
- registering for an event
- subscribing to email notifications or newsletters
- completing a survey
This information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Information We Automatically Collect:
When you visit our website, we collect certain information related to your device including:
- your device’s IP address
- referring website
- length of visit
- pages viewed
How do we use the information?
We may use the information obtained to:
- administer and improve our website
- tfulfil our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us
- provide information that you have requested from us and to provide customer service and support
- send statement and invoices to you and to collect payments from you
- deal with enquiries and complaints
- provide information about other goods and services on offer including nursery events and marketing and promotional material that may be of interest to you.
However, you will always be able to opt-out of any marketing e-mails at any time. See ‘Marketing’ section below.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- where we have employed third parties to perform tasks on our behalf and they require your details to do so
- where we are required to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you
- where you have agreed to it being shared with third parties for relevant marketing activity. See ‘Cookies’ section below
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- to ensure our website works as you’d expect
- to improve the speed and security of the site
- to assist you in navigation;
- to continuously improve our website to ensure it appeals to a wide audience
Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be able to accept or reject them via the cookie pop-up. You can also do so by adjusting your web browser controls. Please note that if you reject cookies, certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by emailing us directly and asking for your details to be removed from our mailing list.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
We use appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We only store information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
By law you have the right to:
- be informed of what data is collected and how it is stored and used
- request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. There is no fee to access your personal data and it will be provided within 30 days of requesting the information although there may be certain circumstances where access can be withheld.
- correction of data ie you can ask for records to be amended to ensure that the data we hold is complete and accurate
- request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- request the transfer of your personal information to another party. For example to another pre-school or day nursery
What if I have questions about this policy?