Our teams are dedicated to providing high quality care and learning in an atmosphere of happiness, security and warmth. These are the principles of how we work:
- To provide a thoughtful and loving child-friendly environment.
- To develop children’s basic learning and social skills.
- To develop co-ordination and manual dexterity through a variety of exciting experiences.
- To enhance the development and education of children through play.
- To encourage children to develop self-confidence and self-esteem and to feel valued as an individual.
- To provide positive role models for children.
- To develop healthy eating and self-care habits to continue through life.
We work individually with every child to maximise their development. Kindness, respect for one another, manners and good behaviour are encouraged at all times. Each day is planned in order to offer a variety of learning environments, and to enable the babies and children to explore and develop their natural interests and curiosity.