Welcome to Alphabet House Day Nursery
The aim in each of our nurseries is to provide quality care and learning in an atmosphere of happiness, warmth and structure.
The following represents an outline of our intentions:
- To provide a warm, loving environment for the child
- To teach the child basic learning skills
- To develop co-ordination and manual dexterity
- To make learning stimulating and fun through play
- To develop the child’s social skills
Learning skills are taught appropriate to each child’s level of development and kindness, respect for one another, manners and good behaviour are encouraged at all times.
Each day is structured to offer a variety of learning environments, such as painting, drawing, modelling, music and movements, and other planned activities.